Thursday, October 4, 2007

After Eight

Somehow my pound to dollar conversion doesn't apply when it comes to George and Danvers. Rachel, Katherine and I went there last night for a mid-week fix.

Since I had Baileys last time I decided to venture further afield. I tried one of the petition flavours (flavours that are on trial for regular status) - After Eight. My vote: YES!

After Eight - Vanilla ice cream with chunks of after dinner mints, the kind that have a chocolate coating and a soft minty interior. Nicely refreshing but not overly minty with a steady stream of chocolate chunks.

1 comment:

Bryant said...

Hi Emily,

My name is Bryant Butler. I am an OOSC alumnus from 1994, and would like to get in touch with Penelope. My wife and I will be visiting Oxford soon. Would you forward my e-mail to her? It is bryantbutler@gmail.com

Best regards,
Bryant